Vision. Velocity. Value.
Swish Data architects, develops and operates mission-critical IT solutions for the U.S. Federal Government. Starting with our client’s desired outcomes, our engineers identify optimal technologies for the task and incorporate them into innovative full life cycle solutions that ensure maximum operational value. By aligning our solutions with your mission requirements, we deliver results that exceed expectations.
Swish’s visionary approach to designing and developing solutions that deliver takes full advantage of current state-of-the-art technologies and accommodates their rapid advance into the future. All Swish solutions are built to deliver high-velocity operations and enable continuous evolution throughout their operational lifecycle. Based on industry best practices, our continuous improvement culture delivers 4 to 20 times higher business performance than traditional approaches.
Swish believes that how we do business is just as important as the solutions we deliver which is why federal government clients have relied on us for nearly two decades. We work with our clients to ensure complete satisfaction, offering a variety of flexible Capex or Opex procurement options.
Swish Specializes in Four Practice Areas
- IT Modernization
- Performance Engineering
Swish provides comprehensive solutions in each area, composed of technologies, professional services and/or managed solutions. As a trusted advisor, Swish helps you overcome “tool sprawl,” by recommending solutions that address strategic mission objectives and business goals rather than merely problem-of-the-day requirements.
Delivering effective citizen services, mission success, and greater IT efficiencies requires federal agencies to leverage modern digital capabilities. Based on the government’s Cloud Smart, Data Center Optimization, Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act, and other digital government initiatives, Swish helps you achieve your IT modernization goals. Our key capabilities in this area include:
- IT automation and orchestration
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Cloud migration and operations
- Data center modernization
- Virtualization and containerization
- Tiered enterprise storage
- Backup, disaster recovery and COOP
Swish’s solutions focus on optimizing end-to-end performance, so your workforce is as productive as possible while balancing supporting infrastructure costs. These solutions directly contribute to meeting agency performance goals and adopting future workforce objectives. Our key capabilities in this area include:
- Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps)
- Digital Experience Management (DEM)
- Network Performance Management (NPM)
- Application Performance Management (APM)
- Packet brokers and packet capture
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- SDN, SD-WAN and WAN Optimization
- Application delivery controllers
Swish changes the game with best-of-breed cybersecurity solutions, advanced forensics and behavioral analytics that secure the mission, enterprise and data. Our key Cybersecurity capabilities include:
- Enterprise security architectures
- Big-Data security threat investigation, hunting, and analytics
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR)
- NIST 800-207 aligned Zero Trust Architectures
- Robust Endpoint and Network Detection and Response (EDR / NDR)
Swish understands the government’s need to trust their software delivery pipeline. Trust leads to faster and easier ATOs. Swish has a practice built around DevSecOps to help agencies implement the methodology and open the collaboration between development, security, and operations. Using automation, agencies experience rapid, frequent delivery of secure software to production which ultimately helps them meet mission requirements. We partner with industry-leading DevSecOps technology providers to ensure that we deliver the best possible solutions to our customers. Our key DevSecOps capabilities include:
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Containerization solutions
- Key and secrets automation
- Test automation and modelling
- Robust application security solutions
Swish rigorously analyzes and selects innovative technology providers in each of our practice areas. Below is a partial list of key technology partners.
- Check Point
- Extreme Networks
- HP, Inc.
- llusive Network
- MAD Security
- Palo Alto Network
- Red Hat
Pathways to Procurement
Swish has a wide variety of contracts available for procurement of products, solutions, and services:
- CIO-CS (prime) HHSN316201500049w
- First Source II (subcontractor)
- GSA Schedule 70 (prime) GS-35F-0563
- ITES-3H (subcontractor)
- NETCENTS-2 (subcontractor)
- NITAAC CIO-CS (prime)
- SEWP V (prime) NNG15SC91B