Swish chooses cybersecurity partners carefully ensuring a world-class portfolio of solutions for our government clients. Selecting a privileged access management solution was no exception. Swish partnered with BeyondTrust which has the world’s largest install base, a 96% support satisfaction rate and a “market leader” ranking from both Gartner and Forrester.
BeyondTrust’s innovative Universal Privilege Management approach to cyber security secures every user, asset, and session across your agency. Deployed as SaaS or on-premises, BeyondTrust simplifies deployments, reduces costs, improves usability, and reduces privilege risks. The BeyondTrust platform integrates privileged password security with endpoint and remote access security, drastically reducing your agency’s attack surface and windows of exposure.
- Endpoint Privilege Management – stop malicious attacks by assigning just-in-time privileges and controlling every application, every platform – all without hindering end-user productivity.
- Secure Remote Access – empower your service desk to support every operating system, network device and peripheral with one secure tool.
- Privileged Remote Access allows you to secure, manage and audit vendor and internal remote privileged access without a VPN.
- Password Management
- Password Safe lets you reduce the risk of privileged credential misuse through automated password and session management.
- Cloud Vault offers essential vaulting capabilities in the cloud.
- DevOps Secrets Safe lets you secure and manage secrets used in DevOps environments.
- BeyondInsight – provides a comprehensive view of the unwanted vulnerabilities that provide access into environments as well as the privileges that present pathways to sensitive assets.