Swish is an AWS Select Partner. Together Swish and AWS provide a broad range of cloud-centric solutions for the Public Sector market.
At Swish, we understand the value of technology in driving innovation and generating exceptional outcomes for government agencies. Our passion for continuous improvement enables us to leverage innovative technology and domain expertise to help agencies achieve superlative outcomes and accelerate innovative efforts.
We specialize in modernizing key areas, such as applications, infrastructure, data analytics, cybersecurity, and end-to-end performance. We leverage the AWS Well-Architected framework with our adherence to continuous improvement, to identify weaknesses and bottlenecks in your applications, systems, and networks, allowing for rapid optimization that ensures the highest levels of performance.
As an outcomes-focused solutions provider, Swish helps our clients to achieve success throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Swish delivers technology, professional services and consulting services via the following contract vehicles:
- AWS Marketplace
- DoD cloud offerings through JWCC
- SEWP V
Our team of experienced AWS experts is dedicated to accelerating cloud adoption and extracting maximum value from cloud services. We review your existing infrastructure and investigate your overall architecture and service requirements to identify the best solution for your agency.
Swish applies s decades of infrastructure engineering experience to assist you with complex networking, storage, and multi-cloud operations. We also bridge the knowledge gaps that may arise when integrating on-premises data centers with the AWS cloud.
For many engagements this starts with a workshop to chart a course from current state to future state. To request a cloud workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IT Modernization
- Multi-cloud DevSecOps Platform
- Serverless Architectures
- Storage, Computer and Containerization
- On-premise AWS Hardware (Outposts, Snow-family)
- Enterprise Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Data Engineering
- Data Analytics
- Data Mesh
- Databases and Data Lakes
- Cloud Compliance and Governance
- Identity, Credentials, Authorization and Management (ICAM)
- Network, Container, and Application Security Capabilities
- Zero Trust aligned with NIST 800-207 Pillars
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Performance Engineering
- Cost Optimization Analysis
- Digital User Experience and User Journey Analysis
- Management Optimization with AIOps
Swish engineers are highly trained and certified in a broad range of enterprise technologies, solution design, and project management methodologies including AWS and other cloud-related technologies.
AWS Qualifications Include:
- Authorized Commercial Reseller
- Authorized GovCloud Reseller
- AWS Marketplace Reseller
- AWS Authorized Training Reseller Partner
- AWS Public Sector Partner: Government
- AWS Select Tier Services Partner