One of Swish’s core competencies is performance management, with deep expertise in application performance and end user experience monitoring. Swish has been partnering with Aternity for many years, helping government agencies isolate the causes of problems that impact mission attainment, end users and public constituents.
Aternity’s Digital Experience Management Platform enables agencies to see exactly what users see on their screen, regardless of the type of app or device they are using. This kind of visibility increases the level of service that agencies provide to citizens as well as citizen’s overall satisfaction. It also increases internal workforce productivity and shortens release cycles, enabling agencies to fulfill mission requirements more readily.
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM) – simplified high definition monitoring that is scalable, easy to use and deploy, and unifies APM visibility across end users, applications, networks and the cloud-native ecosystem.
- End User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) – self-healing and visibility into the end user experience of every cloud, SaaS, thick client, or enterprise mobile app in your agency’s portfolio, running on any device.
The benefits of Aternity Digital Experience Management include:
- Optimized mission-critical application performance – improve productivity for internal and external users.
- Mitigated IT transformation risk – ensure that your agency’s strategic and tactical IT investments improve vs. hinder user experience.
- Reduced IT asset costs – reduce the costs of device refresh and software license renewals by measuring actual usage and performance.
- Measured performance – connect attainment of mission requirements with performance metrics
- Improved response – reduce Mean Time To Identify and Mean Time To Repair when issues occur.
Swish and Aternity have partnered to deliver a fully functional EUEM solution to numerous government agencies. This includes installation, training and integration with the goal of empowering agency personnel to efficiently address all aspects of enterprise end user experience monitoring.Back to Partners