Named a 2020 Enterprise Firewall Leader in Forrester’s Wave report, Palo Alto Networks offers government customers a truly innovative firewall solution, enabling unprecedented protection for users, applications and data, regardless of where they reside. They are considered a global cybersecurity leader with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. By delivering an integrated platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners, Palo Alto are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
- Enterprise Security – prevent attacks with a network security suite featuring the world’s first ML-Powered Next Generation Firewall. Consistently secure users, applications, and data, no matter where they reside.
- Cloud Security – secure migration to the cloud with comprehensive security and compliance coverage for applications, data and the cloud native technology stack throughout the development lifecycle and across multi and hybrid cloud environments.
- Secure Operations – eliminate multiple security solutions with a comprehensive product suite for security operations with best-in-class prevention, detection, automation and response capabilities.
Benefits for Government Agencies
- Improved operations through network security consolidation, protecting network boundaries while ensuring TIC requirements.
- Optimized cyber operations through automated defense of information technology, operational technology and intellectual property by disrupting the adversary’s ability to achieve their desired outcome.
- Continuous monitoring of multi-cloud infrastructure, automatically providing up-to-date security status to help make cost efficient, risk-based decisions about service configurations and vulnerabilities inherent in cloud deployments.