Swish is proud to be a long-standing partner with Riverbed, including employing many former Riverbed employees. We are a Premier partner, with numerous Riverbed Certified Solution Professionals in various competencies.
Riverbed is an innovator in end-to-end performance monitoring and troubleshooting and is a strategic partner in Swish’s Performance Engineering practice.
A Comprehensive Architecture for Application Performance. Today, Riverbed offers the industry’s most complete architecture for application performance, the Riverbed Application Performance Platform™, which integrates the following solutions:
- Riverbed® SteelCentral™ A performance management and control suite that uniquely provides unified visibility spanning all aspects of user experience, application, and network performance.
- Riverbed® SteelHead™ The industry’s #1 WAN optimization solution for accelerating delivery of all applications across the hybrid enterprise.
- Riverbed® SteelConnect™ Next-generation SD-WAN platform that provides unified LAN, WAN and cloud connectivity across the digital enterprise for fast, agile, secure application delivery.
- Riverbed® SteelFusion™ The first and only hyper-converged infrastructure solution designed to enable zero IT at the branch by centralizing 100% of branch data and servers into data centers without compromising local performance or availability.
The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ helps to create and refine an architecture that supports, enables, and drives digital transformation with new levels of:
- Visibility. See and understand what’s going on with your apps and services with clear visibility spanning the entire enterprise from cloud to branch to data center to user.
- Performance. Optimize performance of apps and services for the best possible user experience for employees, partners, customers, etc., wherever, whatever, whenever.
- Security. Systematically protect your company assets and customer data to avoid financial and brand repercussions.
- Agility. Simplify and automate infrastructure so you can respond quickly to change to gain competitive advantage.
Optimization. Riverbed has helped over 28,000 customers solve the world’s toughest application delivery challenges since they launched the first WAN optimization appliance in 2004, Riverbed® SteelHead™, which is still the market leader a dozen years later.
Unified Visibility. In 2009, they were an innovator in end-to-end visibility, with Riverbed® SteelCentral™, and have continued to innovate in end user, network and application performance analysis.
Software-defined Edge. In 2012, Riverbed was the first vendor to deliver the software-define the edge with Riverbed® SteelFusion™, the only hyper-converged infrastructure solution designed specifically for remote office and branch office (ROBO) environments and requirements.
Application-defined SD-WAN. In 2016, Riverbed was the first vendor to bring an application-defined approach to SD-WAN with Riverbed® SteelConnect™. The unique solution is already beginning to disrupt the legacy hardware-based network routing market with a unified software-defined connectivity environment that spans and integrates all enterprise networks, from cloud networks to hybrid WANs to remote LANs. SteelConnect allows enterprises to replace thousands of manually configured routers with virtual network designs based on plain-language business policies, instant, single-click provisioning into the cloud, zero-touch provisioning across the edge (i.e. an enterprise’s entire distributed landscape of remote facilities and branch offices), and easy orchestration of SLAs, QoS, and network changes.
Delivering high performance over long distances has been Riverbed’s focus since its inception in 2002.